If you're a granola person like I am, this grain-free, low-carb, keto, paleo, sugar- and gluten-free granola is exactly what you're looking for. It's so easy to make, you can replace the nuts or seeds whatever you have on hand using the recipe as a guide. We have to warn you that it's addictive, so try to pace yourself and not finish the whole thing.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes Total Cook Time: 40 minutes
Makes: 8 servings Serving Size: 2/3 Cups
Total Carbs: 12g Fiber: 5g Sugar Alcohol/Sweetener: 4g Net Carbs: 3g
Protein: 11g Fat: 29g Cal: 324
* 1 Cup (120g) Blenched Almonds
* 3/4 Cup (96g) Pecans or Walnuts
* 3/4 Cup (160g) Raw Hulled Pumpkin Seeds
* 1/2 Cup (113g) Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
* 1 Tablespoon (12g) Black Chia Seeds
* 10 Tablespoon (120g) Golden Monk Fruit Sweetener (granulated)
* 2 Egg Whites (60g)
* 1 Tablespoon (14g) Coconut Oil, melted
* 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon (optional)
* 1/4 teaspoon Ground Ginger (optional)
* Pinch of Kosher Salt
Preheat oven to 300 F. Mix all the nuts, seeds, spices, salt and granulated golden Monk Fruit sweetener in a large bowl, set aside. Beat the egg whites to a soft peak. Fold into nut mix gently with coconut oil until combined.
Line a tray with parchment paper. Spray with oil. Spread the mixture evenly with a spatula. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until golden brown, and begins to harden. Check every 15 minutes to avoid burning the nuts. Cool it completely about an hour or so. Break up in pieces and store in an airtight container up to two weeks.
You can enjoy your granola with yogurt, any nut milk, or kefir. Or just eat as is.... Enjoy!